1. Compliance with Applicable Laws
We comply with laws, regulations, guidelines, and other rules concerning protection of personal information.
2. Purpose of Use
We use your personal information (excluding the information that contains individual identification numbers) only for the following purposes unless you give your prior consent:
(1) To provide information about our products and services.
(2) To run an exhibition, seminar, school, or a campaign or to provide information about it.
(3) To answer your questions and fulfill your requests.
(4) To carry out a survey, analyze data, and to create statistical data for product planning, development, and improved customer satisfaction.
(5) To verify that the provided personal information is correct.
(6) To comply with laws, regulations, announcements, and/or directions of authorities.
(7) For auditing verification.
(8) For any other purposes incidental to or related to our business.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the personal information that contains individual identification numbers will only be used for processes permitted by law.
3. Disclosure to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information (excluding the information that contains individual identification numbers) except where such disclosure:
(1) Is made with your prior consent.
(2) Is necessary for outsourcing to achieve the intended purposes.
(3) Is required by applicable laws.
(4) Is necessary for the protection of the safety or property of you or the public, and it is difficult or impractical to obtain your consent.
(5) Is necessary for public health or education and it is difficult or impractical to obtain your consent.
(6) Is made in cooperation with national or local authorities to enforce the law or carry out legal process, and in which seeking your consent could affect such enforcement or legal process.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the personal information that contains individual identification numbers will not be disclosed except as required by law.
4. Disclosure to Subcontractors
We may disclose your personal information to a subcontractor to the extent required to achieve the intended purposes and permitted by laws and regulations, in which case we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the subcontractor in order to ensure the safe management of personal information.
5. Security Measures
We take security measures to protect your personal information including individual identification numbers from risks such as destruction, loss, tampering, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access. Should any incident occur, we will take corrective measures promptly to minimize the damage.
6. Questions and Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the handling of personal information including individual identification numbers, please contact the following email address.
- Charge: General Affairs Department UHT Corporation
- E-mail address ： firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective date: 5 January 2021