Air tool supportFeatures of Ceramic Stones
- 1. Excellent grinding performance: The abrasive ceramic fibers are densely arranged in arrays.
- 2. Long life: Constant resharpening of cutting grains as the ceramic fibers always come out.
- 3. Nearly unbreakable: Being made of high-tensile and flexible ceramic fibers, the Ceramic Stones are nearly unbreakable with the thickness of only 1 mm.
- 4. Fine finishing surface: Densely arranged ceramic fibers with uniform diameters minimize scratches on the finishing surface.
- 5. No loading: The arrangement of abrasive grains prevents the grinding particles from entering into the grains.
- Using Ceramic Stones Correctly
- Alumina fibers are arranged in arrays inside the Ceramic Stones, which make it difficult to grind with the side surfaces.
Using the tip at an angle is recommended.
- NO GOOD
Industrial processing equipment support