What is TurboLap
UHT's Turbolap is a small polishing tool driven by compressed air.
Unlike our micro grinders, the turbine-powered TurboLap tools reciprocate, which might remind you of the movement of a toothbrush.
Not being very versatile, they are specialized for polishing molds.
Using the Turbolap tools for unintended purposes may damage them.
Refer to the intended use below before using the tools.
- The delicate, tight stroke mechanism by means of direct power transmission
- Outstanding working efficiency achieved by the high-torque air turbo mechanism
- Heatless, highly efficient drive
- Fine control of the speed by means of air regulation
- Ergonomic soft grip with a good fit
- Color-coded by type and stroke for easy recognition
- Lapping, polishing, honing, and carving of molds and precision parts
- Polishing of dental crafts and jewelry